How much is tuition?
Tuition is $650/student/academic year for classes with at least four students enrolled. Classes with smaller enrollment will have higher tuition.
How is tuition paid?
We offer three payment options:
- Payment of full tuition by August 15.
- Semester Payment Plan: Tuition, less the deposit, is divided into two semester payments. The first semester payment is due August 15. The second semester payment is due January 15. There is a service charge of $1.50/semester for the Semester Payment Plan.
- Monthly Payment Plan: Tuition, less the deposit, is divided into 10 equal monthly payments. These monthly payments are auto-billed to client credit cards on the first of the month, beginning September 1. There is a service charge of $1.50/month for monthly payment plan.
What is your refund policy?
There are no refunds for missed classes or withdrawals from the course.
What about grades and transcripts?
At the end of the course, you will be provided with documentation of a letter grade for transcript purposes.
What about homework?
Instructors will use Edmodo and Quia to assign, collect, and grade homework. (Don’t worry if you’ve never heard of these before– we can teach you in a snap!)
How much high school credit can I earn for this class?
This course is the equivalent of one credit of high school Latin. In the past, our students have earned credit for this class through Mother of Divine Grace and Seton Home Study.
How does the registration process work?
To register, complete the online registration form and pay the nonrefundable class deposit and registration fee. The deposit will be applied to your student’s tuition. Students must also attend an online orientation prior to start of class.
Registration deposits will be refunded if enrollment does not meet minimum class requirements.
Why do we have to attend an online orientation?
During orientation, students will learn how to use the online classroom and course management system. We understand that this class requires a commitment of time, effort, and money, and we want to be sure that each and every student in our class is prepared to succeed.
What do I need for this class?
- You need a computer with high-speed internet access.
- You’ll need a Skype account.
- All students will be required to use headsets with noise-cancelling microphones.
- Finally, you will need the textbook listed in the class description.